NEurope
EchoDesiato

6th H2G2 book in the works by some guy I don't know.

Yep, I don't understand why this is necessary. Douglas Adams's cremated remains are probably flaming again in rage. Some random person, I don't care how good a writer he is, can't come near the writing style of Douglas Adams. And how is he going to write a sixth novel? The ending for Mostly Harmless seemed like a pretty final ending for the entire series. If anything, I'd love to see someone finish the unfinished Dirk Gently novel The Salmon of Doubt, instead of a new Hitchhiker's book.

Sigh... I know I'll buy it anyway, just to see what he can come up with...

God damn it, can't they leave it be?

Edit: ...OHMY GOD YES. EOIN COLFER!! :D I fucking love this guy! He's my favourite author, creator of the Artemis Fowl series which I ADORE. If anyone can pull it off it's this guy. Shit yes.

..wow. That was quite a quick mood change :D

Eoin Colfer.... Eoin fucking Colfer :blank:

This is worse then I thought, I read Artemis Fowl and found it rubbish.

I will not consider this to be a part of the series. It may very well be a good book, and I'll likely read it, but it's not Adams, so it's not part of the series.

Is mostly Harmless the one where it ends with

the whole universe collapsing on itself or something?

EDIT: Also Eoin Colfer is amazing. He's one of my fave writers. (Considering I mostly read teen books forgive me?)

Is mostly Harmless the one where it ends with

the whole universe collapsing on itself or something?

EDIT: Also Eoin Colfer is amazing. He's one of my fave writers. (Considering I mostly read teen books forgive me?)

It's the one where the world ends (along with all other "Earths" from the other dimensions). With Arthur Dent and most of the other main characters on it.

This does seem strange, as Mostly Harmless did completely finish everything.

The Salmon of Doubt was really starting to get interesting around the time it ended, so i'd far rather someone finished that.

I really hope they do this justice though. It seems unnecessary, just trying to cask in on the name, like the recent Sebastian Foulkes 'Ian Fleming' novel.

I love you. :heart::heart:

I love you. :heart::heart:

I assume you also read teen books aswell, and find some amazing, while also seeing the good side of many an adult book?

Correct. Artemis Fowl however, remains my favourite book series. There's something about it.