NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
plufim

Zero Suits, not entirely SFW

So why should only samus get to wear a zero suit?

posterweb2.jpg

Also, there's finally a new gamer pals going up on the main page in a day or two. Yay?

So why should only samus get to wear a zero suit?

I like your thinking.

Nice work. Looks good.

Were the sexual connotations on purpose? Samus is holding a big gun down there and Zelda is hold a big sword that's sticking up.

Certainly not intended. And while I'll give the gun is unfortunately placed, the sword is half-way down her thigh.

Certainly not intended. And while I'll give the gun is unfortunately placed, the sword is half-way down her thigh.

(intentional that was the word I was looking for)

I like to work my way up. Besides it's more the object and the way she's holding it. It doesn't have to be in the exact position just below the waist and above the knee.

And to add to the list of sexual connotations; the end of Peach's umbrella...

Samus looks ok but you've got the perspectives wrong on zelda and peach's faces. I'm not artist so I can't really help you out but its bugging me.

Samus looks ok but you've got the perspectives wrong on zelda and peach's faces. I'm not artist so I can't really help you out but its bugging me.

It's cause you can still see the far corners of their eyes while they're looking away.

The way he has it drawn it's as if their faces are entirely flat... rather than round.

The rest of it looks awesome though, good work.

Sign in to follow this