Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Strange Neighbours

Shotgun2k

friends of mine got attacked by their madbitch neighbour wielding a piece of wood with a nail in.

That reminded me of this odd family living down the street. I'm convinced the lot of them are criminals. One of them is in the grade above me and has attacked me numerous times, most of them unarmed but one time he chased me and my friend down the street with a rake. His parents have watched him attack me on a few occasions and then went to my parents complaining that I had attacked him. I perhaps hate this one family more than anyone else.

the kid now is a marijuana addict.

lolololololololololoooolololololololo.... lololol....

First of all, there will be a lot of grammatical errors, so if you can't stand them, don't read this post, it may cause you cerebral damage and/or epilepsy.

I live in a big neighborhood, it has a lot of little houses and three big (6 floors without counting the 0 Floor and the Garage) buildings, i live in one of them, im in the 6 floor.), now to the Strange Neighbors (lots of them)

1 - João Pereira - This one lives in my building, he is from 4th Left, he was the administrator of the building for the past 2 years, and he payed everything by his own money, instead of asking the rest of the building to pay divided, now he's asking us 3500 Euros X_X, my neighborhood from the side is Administrator with my Mother (they now decided to do by floors instead of by apartments), and he got mad, so he told João Pereira that he wasn't warned and everyone already gave João a lot of money in checks, he was the one who didn't use them. João Pereira creates a grudge against our side Neighborhood and the big feud starts there:

First, in our garage, we only have 1 spot per apartment, but there is a weird lady, Silvia (i'l talk about her later) wich doesn't usually come, and so, my neighborhood's wife uses her spot, João Pereira called the police and there was a huge discussion.

Then, João Pereira makes a lot of noise on purpose, he already broke his own window just to call attention, this happens at 4:00 AM, the neighborhoods go knock at his door, and he says that the one doing it is my side neighborhood, again, huge discussion.

Can't wait to see what happens next :D

2 - Silvia ???: A fat lady, who bought the house right in the beginning, stayed with it for 5 months and then got away and disappeared, somedays, at 2:00 AM, she comes to her house with some guy (different guys per time), and there's a huge noise (we can notice that she is a fetiche woman), at the morning, she isn't already there. She is very late at paying...

3 - ??? Family: This one is priceless, they live in one small house, and they are: 1 Dad, one Mom and 3 fucking hot daughters. They have a pool in the "garden" (Only us, in the building, can see it, because the garden is full of plants in the side), the 3 of them get naked every Saturday at 12:00 AM, and go to the pool have fun, every saturday, i look at them with binoculars, they look like lesbians, but they haven't done nothing sexual, yet... (Praying for something sexual), some times, they bring fat boys and have fun with them (nothing sexual again, just hugs and being in the pool playing), for my luck, the fat boys use bathsuits (bathsuits? :X)

4 (and last) - Mr Nerd: (Don't know his real name)

When i grow up, i wanna be like him, he is the stereotype of the Nerd alive, he's fat, he has glasses, he speaks "iffy" and he goes with "Legend of Zelda" and "Halo3" Shirts all the way, i works at a Video Store close from here (one where we buy only for one day a movie, you know?), he sometimes call me to play, i play with him games like Street Fighter 2 Turbo (he kicks my ass), Guitar Hero 3, and some times, i help him in puzzles with games like Zelda and Zack and Wiki, he has all the three consoles, the two handlehelds, a great computer, and a room only with games and posters from nude chicks (most of them from videogames, but i don't know them, i think some of them i alread played in Street Fighter 2).

And that's it, the 4 weirdest neighborhoods i have.

tl;dr

This is probably the rudest post I've made all year. NO APOLOGIES LOLOLOl