NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
azy

N64 and 9 games worth £35?

Local to Huddersfield is a newspaper called The Examiner and on Saturday's the paper's filled with ad's for various items (less than £100) that locals want to sell.

N64's appear fairly rarely in the ad's, it's a case of luck and demand. The one I bought was negotiable because the householder had bought a new console for his son and wanted to get rid of the N64 as it was being unused.

I've got 2 N64's and about 14 games. I'd never sell any of my N64 stuff in a million years. Sure I don't play them any more, but I had an amazing time with my N64, and would never sell my console because of the memories.

Try putting your tv channel on 36. It used to be the standard channel for things like the snes and n64

I paid £25 for mine a couple of years ago, it had tweo working pads (one oif which was still a bit iffy) and about 5 other naffed pads, um bout 5 games and a memory card/rumble thingy. I think it's a good dea your getting lyat wars which doesn't really surface that often (unless you ebay of course).

Try putting your tv channel on 36. It used to be the standard channel for things like the snes and n64

Channel 36!? In the UK? Freeview? Sky?

I don't think "playing" is the final destination though. It's more about having the original.

I've sold numerous old games and equipment in the past and I regret it. Sure you can play them on emus, but there's something special about the real hardware and game cartridges.

Channel 36!? In the UK? Freeview? Sky?

i remember putting my Tv on channel 8 or 56 for playing the n64, its not on sky its the normal tv channels

OHHH you mean the RF tuning to display console gaming on TV. Man, you totally caught me off guard there. I didn't even begin to think in that direction till I realised what you were on about...!!

Sign in to follow this