NEurope
S.C.G

[GS] Games etc for sale

New thread, new stuff for sale (mostly) check back as I'll be adding more stuff periodically.

***Games Stuff***

Sony PSP slim and lite (black) : - ***Sold***

Need for Speed Carbon - Xbox 360 - (collectors edition) £10

Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory - Xbox - £4

SSX Tricky - GC - £4

Star Wars : Clone Wars - GC - (factory sealed) £4

Doom III - PC - 3 disc version with bonus disc with a shitload of Mods £8

Doom III : Ressurection of Evil - PC - (expansion pack) £4

Panzer Dragoon - PC - £2

Last Bronx - PC - £2

Cheap prices now added!

Thanks for looking. :smile:

http://www.consoledoctor.co.uk/consolefaults.php?id=2

this site quotes £24.99

so tbh I'd be looking for something like £55 including 1st class postage as they still retail new for over £100, if your interested let me know if you think this is reasonable and I'll even through in a travel case plus the charger obviously. :smile:

p.s It wasn't me who broke it, I merely bought it off someone who sold it as "like new" but when it arrived it was unboxed and the drive didn't work :/ still it should be repairable according to the above site and I'm willing to sell it reasonably cheap. ^^

Thats kinda what I was thinking...

Prob is I've seen them on ebay all working for about 60-65 + delivery.

Seriously though, get a pandora battery (you can get one from Datel) and a 512mb+ memory stick. You can easily hack the PSP.

Then just get ISO's of the games you actually own, technically speaking thats not illegal... afaik :p

You should just hack it... :p

It is... it's got custom firmware on it... but from using my original PSP you still need a UMD working in the drive for the game to run usually?

Unless I'm missing something and maybe more recent firmwares stop the drive from working or something?

Hmm that's a tempting PSP right there.. But no. Can't afford it :)

I may be willing to do part cash, part trade on the PSP, make me an offer. :smile:

Prices now added to all items, all relatively cheap and including postage. ^^

It is... it's got custom firmware on it... but from using my original PSP you still need a UMD working in the drive for the game to run usually?

Unless I'm missing something and maybe more recent firmwares stop the drive from working or something?

If you're running M33 firmware, simply press and hold R when you boot the PSP. From here, change the bios so that it doesn't require a UMD in the device.

If you're running M33 firmware, simply press and hold R when you boot the PSP. From here, change the bios so that it doesn't require a UMD in the device.

Thanks for that Jordan, I tried all the UMD load settings and region settings but it still doesn't load any games from either the UMD drive or from a Memory stick just gives the region incorrect message.

so I'm gueesing it's a problem similar to this...

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=106201

any further advice appreciated. :smile:

Hmph... strange.

Without really going into crazy detail about it all, this might come down to just upgrading your M33 firmware to 4.01. Google around and you'll find Dark Alex's site. From there, look on their forums and upgrade to 4.01.

4.01 by default has a boot loader. I'll take a screenshot later on of my PSP's settings on the menus, just to make sure you have everything set up right.

FYI: I totally only play Homebrew games, no illegal or roms or anything. Its just fun to see what the community does.

^ Sure ya do Jordan. :p

But really, I think I may have had such a problem. Updating to the very latest custom firmware usually helps. Perhaps you should enable 1.50 kernel in the setup screen (hold R when switch on) also.