NEurope
Blackfox

The take a drawing and add something on game!

Be creative then, push the image I posted back into the background using your own images.

Just creates a better ground for your own drawings.

*shakes head*

Not that I think we should keep zooming out, I kinda liked Skunky's touch with the tought bubble, kind of a nice way to lead things onto a new picture. I'm not entirely in agreement with adding images though, it's sposed to be mspaintcore!

Rules.. copy the pic and play around with it in paint. Only work for 30 secs max on it as you don't want to become too complicated too quickk. Hopefully some fun shit will come out of it.. we'll see anyway!

Go!

Sorry to do this, but the rules that BlackFox posted said play with it in paint. Which means use the tools that paint offer like paintbrush, spray and pencil etc. I don't think it means add images, so i agree with Rummy.

Not that I think we should keep zooming out, I kinda liked Skunky's touch with the tought bubble, kind of a nice way to lead things onto a new picture. I'm not entirely in agreement with adding images though, it's sposed to be mspaintcore!

All I used was mspaint.

new picture guys!! - I proberbly should have won one in the past to start one but no one has done one for ages and I've been desperate to play with this, hope that's ok :grin:

3cf73964.jpg

I'm gonna keep adding to this in my own copy so i can compare how different mine is to yours :yay: I just didn't want to stop goin at it!!