N-Europe

Just to say (Mafia)

Guest Maase

Only thing there I agree with is 3. As I say, day/night lengths should be more organic, and I think having one game at a time will ensure more resolution per day.

The only other thing I can think of suggesting is for the GMs to have a limit to the number of players, to ensure everyone gets an active role and participates.

Sooo, depending whether a new Mafia game is held soon, is there a way for me to join? I'm completely new to these games, but they seem awfully exciting, so I wanna give it a shot. Personally, I find the Theme Mafia games most interesting, but I really just want to try it out, no matter the rules.

Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I didn't really know where else to post it.

EDIT: Just signed up for Chairdriver's next Mafia. :)

Some rules i think should be used.

1 - One night without PM'ing and the user who didn't PM gets his role discovered by everyone. That way, we'l know if they are usefull keeping or killing ;)

Too harsh. There are better ways to deal with non-players (hint in the write-up that they're evil (wether they really are or not). Or maybe that they should participate more.)

2 - The Day should take 2 days and the Night should take one day at maximum, or until every PM is made.

36/48 hours for the night seems plausible

The day should last as long as the heat of the discusiion.

3 - We should make one Mafia per turn, wich means, after ending this Mafia's, we should have only one...

100% agreed

4 - I think that it would be great for the users out of the game to post anyway at the thread, that would be awesome, like, giving thoughts, suspicing about anyone, of course, the dead would not be able to speak tough.

Appealing in theory...but totally unfeasable in practice.

5 - We should have all the Mafia's DYI, with a theme. Like:

"Give us your character, it has to do with the theme, tough..."

Also, it would be random their alligment anyway, like... "DC Themed", Batman is the Don, etc.

That...depends on the game. No need to restrict it too much.

Now, what should we do? Take a 1-month break from mafias? Start the sign-ups only a couple of weeks before? Do chair's or the marvel one, next?

What do you guys think?