NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Halo 3: Cold Storage and Bungie Day 08

Quick FYI gents. The new Halo map Cold Storage is out today on the free, along with a theme and gamer pic pack that are only available today. they're also free.

Is it actually out yet?

Man, i wish the 360 had remote play like the PS3 does. I've taken my PSP to work once and downloaded something on the PS3 via my PSP.

Yeh its out, getin em all now. Its only 115mb, i thought the maps were more than that normally?

It's pretty small, size wise.

Great map though. Just played a 5 man FFA and it was chaos. Really fun.

Can't see it working for, well, anything else, mind. King turned messy and there's no room for CTF that I can see. Still, great slayer map.

Downloading it now, cheers for the heads up.

Also just noticed I don't have the heroic map pack.. man I've not played Halo 3 in ages.

Damn, it's for Gold Members only, and I don't see the point in me activating gold when I'm going to be changing ISP soon. Don't suppose anyone has a spare 48hr code...

Damn, it's for Gold Members only, and I don't see the point in me activating gold when I'm going to be changing ISP soon. Don't suppose anyone has a spare 48hr code...

48 hour codes still count as silver accounts.

Anyway, I've downloaded it. I'll probably never actually see the map, though.

Yeah I thought that might be the case for downloads but it was worth a try anyway :heh: I'd probably never play on it anyway. I probably haven't even seen all the default ones.

Sign in to follow this