N-Europe

N64 Week Day 2 - RACING

Fierce_LiNk

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Yesterday was a success, and thank you for those of you who rocked out to Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, or other shooters on the Sixteh Four.

f-zero2.jpg

Sunday, the genre we'll be focusing on is racing. So, this encompasses a great deal of different games on the system. I know for a fact that I will be playing Wace Race and Mario Kart 64, and maybe even a bit of V-Ralley... the question is, what will YOU be playing?

So, tomorrow, get armed and get ready, because we'll be rocking it out to the Racers on the Nintendo 64.

XG2 was a great racing game back in the day IMO, that and ridge racer have to be added to the list for me I played both way more than i ever did waverace witch was a great game just not very fun to me.

Both of those are good games, aye. Why don't you give them a bash and write your comments for others to see.

I've been playing some F Zero X, and it's still as awesome today as it was then. Bluddy hell, I can't wait for the Wii version.

The impressions are up, ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11987

Comment in the news section about how you felt about today. Are there other games that deserve a mention?

Don't worry if it looks bland at the moment, our graphics guys will be prettying things up...later.