NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Help with my sig

Here is a sig I've knocked up. Give me criticisms, opinions, advice etc.

I also want a great quote to go on it. But not "save the cheerleader, save the world."

Heroessigcopy.jpg

Emash: He wants a quote from the show, not a link to your favourite thread. :indeed:

Sorry, Moogle, I have no quotes for you, as I don't watch Heroes. That's a pretty good piece of sig work, though.

I'd say push syler more forward and the sun to the back so he's less transparent.

Other than that I'd say save the cheerleader, save the world. As it's constantly repeated.

Emash: He wants a quote from the show, not a link to your favourite thread. :indeed:

Sorry, Moogle, I have no quotes for you, as I don't watch Heroes. That's a pretty good piece of sig work, though.

He wants criticism on his signature which there is already a thread for. If everyone made a new thread for that we would have 3,295 more threads.

Other than that I'd say save the cheerleader, save the world. As it's constantly repeated.

But then that's the problem. It's used so much it's not very unique which is what a sig usually is.

Make one person not transparent at least. They all look too distant with that solid black behind.

He wants criticism on his signature which there is already a thread for. If everyone made a new thread for that we would have 3,295 more threads.

There's no rules stopping him make a new thread to ask for criticism. In that thread you get 'Well done, you can use photoshop/crop a picture. random numbers out of another number higher than it'.

I'm guessing the point in this thread was a bit more than that. To have a bit more help maybe.

But then that's the problem. It's used so much it's not very unique which is what a sig usually is.

Yeah exactly.

All of the quotes on the internet are funny ones. I want something similar to "with great powers comes great responisibility." That sort of depth and meaning except from Heroes and not Spiderman.

And Yeah I think Sylar is a little too transparent.

Yeah exactly.

All of the quotes on the internet are funny ones. I want something similar to "with great powers comes great responisibility." That sort of depth and meaning except from Heroes and not Spiderman.

And Yeah I think Sylar is a little too transparent.

I'm pretty sure hiro said that or something similar when he first discovered his powers?

I'm pretty sure hiro said that or something similar when he first discovered his powers?

I'd imagine he was quoting Spiderman.

I'm afraid all I can think of is "It's not who you are, but what you do but defines you," and that's from Batman...

Hmm, maybe "The question of good and evil reduced to one simple choice: survive or perish," but frankly I'd rather be quoting Haldane than Mohinder Suresh's banal pseudoscience. (doesn't stop Heroes being awesome :heh:)

Sign in to follow this