NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

WANTED:Broken/faulty wii remote

I want a wiimote that is broken or faulty. The reason is that I need to analyse one for my Graphics coursework so I don't want to pay much for one as I will only be taking it apart.

That would sort of defeat the object.

I only want a broken one as I will be taking it apart and don't want to do it on mine as I'll probably break it. Whereas if I find a cheap broken one then it won't matter.

That would sort of defeat the object.

I only want a broken one as I will be taking it apart and don't want to do it on mine as I'll probably break it. Whereas if I find a cheap broken one then it won't matter.

In my experience game controllers are remarkably easy to disassemble and reassemble, long as you have the right kind of screwriver.

Plus most are still within the one year warranty so if one is broken someone would replace it (unless its like smashed...but then that's further 'unlessed' by the fact they may have it insured)

i have a broken one. i was bowling with sweaty hands, neglecting to wear the wrist strap.

well i don't need it for anything (although I wish I had the technical knowledge to take it apart and use the bits for something interesting).

How much do you feel like paying?

Okey dokey. What are the postage costs? I reckon they'll be about £1.50 or there abouts. Do you want to use paypal?

£1.50 seems reasonable for postage. Paypal is fine, or if you use online banking you can transfer it into my account if you like.

I can't post it untill saturday at the earliest, is that ok?

incidentally, it's not physically broken, but it doesn't stay paired with the console and you have get connection error messages very frequently.

Sign in to follow this