NEurope
MoogleViper

GAME reward card

I got one of these cards back when they were free, the benefits do far outweigh the cost of the card. I got something like £16 on my card from pre-orders (you get double the points for a pre-order) and purchases over the past year.

Which means on PS3 games (presuming them to be £50 as a fair few are) you get £2.50 back!

Ahh features and benefits. How they were drummed into us -_-

I currently have 2870 points sitting on my card, i'm saving them up and buying a game over the christmas period

Worked at Game myself for about the past 8 months after generally getting sick of Retail as a whole.

The money all ranks up pretty quickly if you carry on with the pre-orders, buying overly priced games, but to be fair. When it comes to EA and GAME, those two companies do.not.get.on. That's why you're still seeing burnout paradise pre-owned for 35 or 40 quid.

In terms of get stuff back on ya points card. It can't be done, GAME stopped doing that about 2 years ago? So basically, if you didn't present the card or gave your details at the time when you were no doubt asked by the sales team. There's nothing more they can do.

One of the reasons why mystery shoppers are ever so frequently used in GAME is so they are all kept on the right rails. Suddenly its all coming back to me, KPIs, sales tracking, mystery shoppers, APPEC/XCite. Urg, well at least they paid fortnightly.