NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

The Legend of Zorro

Went to the cinema last night and saw this with my dad, wasn't excpecting much but I thought it was excellent!

Szenenbild_03_926x1400.jpg

Great film really recommended, anyone else seen it?

I know there's probably people that will come moaning about how they don't liek it but theres people like that for everything, and I personally enjoyed it :hehe:

:shock: Catherine Zeta Jones is fucking hot in it too. (left :heh: )

002_l.jpg

Its worth seeing just to see her :wink:

Theres a Zorro movie??? What the crap 0_0, I should get out more or watch TV 0_0.

Whats it about anyway? Without spoiling stuff...like..the basic story line?

The old movies were okay I guess... but nothing uber special

Theres a Zorro movie??? What the crap 0_0, I should get out more or watch TV 0_0.

Here ya go:

The Legendary Zorro goes off on another adventure to protect the future of California and its citizens. This time, he fights against evil-doers with the help of his beautiful wife, Elena, and their precocious young son, Joaquin. Alejandro De LaVega is torn between two worlds: his life as Zorro and his life as a family man. After Alejandro once again breaks his promise to stop wearing the mask, Elena leaves him, and soon begins seeing Armand, a haughty French Count. But a mysterious explosion in the desert leads Zorro to believe that there's more to Armand than meets the eye, and our hero is intent on finding out what that is. Little does he know, there are others working to uncover certain truths as well.

Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386140/trailers

Okay thanks man n_n. Sounds interesting 0_0. Maybe I'll go see it with my girl next month n_~ (T__T she wants to see whats his face) ehehehhehe

Okay thanks man n_n. Sounds interesting 0_0. Maybe I'll go see it with my girl next month n_~ (T__T she wants to see whats his face) ehehehhehe

doubt the movie will be playing then...

doubt the movie will be playing then...

Please stop posting using that name. Thanks.

Please stop posting using that name. Thanks.

Just a tad mean don't you think :heh:.

Just a tad mean don't you think :heh:.

No that was not mean, I gave this person a warning too, and you cannot just use my artist name like this. Also, it brings too much confusion. I left him/her a kind warning.

No need for too much people to get involved, surely he and i can solve this the nice way.

No that was not mean, I gave this person a warning too, and you cannot just use my artist name like this. Also, it brings too much confusion. I left him/her a kind warning.

No need for too much people to get involved, surely he and i can solve this the nice way.

Your artist name, you dont own the copyright to it, he can use it if he wants, you can do fuck all about it. He has as much right to use it as you.

Originally Posted by Ray Falling

The Legend of Zorro is actually the sequel to The Mask of Zorro, there there are two awesome Zorro movies you missed :P

The Legend of Zorro is actually the sequel to The Mask of Zorro, there there are two awesome Zorro movies you missed :P

n_n No i did see The mask of zorro which was okay n_n.

You're out of line. do you see me complaining for the overuse of the word paper? artist name? You would think an artist would be a little more open minded.

Ray you don't own the name, stop having a hissy fit. There's someone on the forum called "Jordan88" doesn't mean i can just ban them does it?

For the love of Mike... There are now two people named PaperRay Falling only the other is Paper Ray Falling.

That is just confusing, and both users have false data (or is it?) either way, I got a 44 year old sending me notes about "wanting to be twins" and a 66 year old claiming to be the 2D version of me.

Neither user makes posts that make sense, and one person just looks up everything I post and then makes silly. unrelated replies to that. So fuck that I'm being stalked.

I'll leave it at this now. You can all do whatever the hell you want I don't care anymore. But there was no need to bring this up again.

Now, this tread is about Zorro dammit. So talk about Zorro!

Neither user makes posts that make sense, and one person just looks up everything I post and then makes silly. unrelated replies to that. So fuck that I'm being stalked.

sounds like you are the one doing the stalking N_n!

oh yeah we all love zero. i found this on some website (see if you can find which one - stalk...i mean google it!)

"...Of all things, this movie has the same problem Ghostbusters 2 had, which is this: You can't take bigger-than-life screen types and toss them into everyday, regular-folk situations..."

much like an ego trapped behind a rather catchy and familiar user name.

so there you go. its Zorro.

zorro's that guy from mexico who think's he's good and rides that big black thing right?

they're making a game for it?

zorro's that guy from mexico who think's he's good and rides that big black thing right?

they're making a game for it?

? thought we were talking abou the movie. i get confused between zorro and the phantom

Zorro's the movie Bruce Wayne bugged his father to see that indirectly cost his parents' lives.

I really liked the old Zorro movies, and the first Banderas movie, when I was younger, but I was put off this one by the stupidity of some of Bandaras' comments.

"I play the legendary Zorro in... the... legend of Zorro"

"Zorro is like... a modern day Robin Hood"

Modern. Right.

Sign in to follow this