NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

NoE are doing a survey available for those who have registered the game on the website, so if you want a easy 50 starts go and fill it out (Click on Stars catalogue and there should be a link there).

Yeah I did the survey the other day as well-lots of 9/10's ticked.

Also this evening I've checked and their are 2 Wario Ware: The Shake Dimension MP3 Ringtones for download.

Mt Lava Lava and one of the sercet Level track (Launchpad Labyrinth') both cost 350 stars-and require your phone to have WAP access.

Yeah :)

Just got 100% Treasures-nice like touch there for getting them all. Don't think I'II bother with 100% missions.

lol Jack playing Floyd's father (30 Rock reference as they were both on it).

Still, bit of an overdone joke.

I'm not even halfway of this game, but I like it a lot. It reminds me Warioland 4 on GBA and I loved that one.

This one is much better than Wario World (which was fun, but waaaay too short) or Master of Disguise. Wario works best in 2D sidescroller IMHO. I hope they'll keep this formula for the future. I personally don't like WarioWare so I was happy to have a regular, adventure game for Wario.

Have to say I really don't like this. Picked it up a few weeks ago on for £22.99 in Gamestation and as much as I love the graphics and platformers, this really isn't doing much for me. I used to love playing the Wario Land games on the GB and GBC but this just feels different. But I'm stuck with the game as apparently, according to the Gamestation I bought it in, the disc is too scratched for them to take which is a bit of a joke seeing as the disc is in the exact same condition it was when I first bought it from them. Hypocrites! Think it's just me they seem to screw over in there.

I've been playing this game this afternoon (had to ammuse myself while we lost to stoke) and have just beat the shake king; so i had to come and post how great i think this game is. Its just soo much fun to play. fairly simple, yet very rewarding.

Gonna go and do the secret levels (that i didn't manage to find on the way through) and the boss missions now.

Excellent game Nintendo. A tip of the cap to you sirs :yay: