N-Europe

Pitfall: The Big Adventure

Dante

RE4 didn't look as good on the Wii as the GC ver either...

RE4 looked just as good on Wii...what are you talking about? The main game in RE4 Wii is just the Gamecube game with "widescreen" added and motion controls. It's visually identical.

It might only look worse if you played it on a bigger TV than you played the original or something. RE4 really isn't meant to be played on anything above like 24 inches, or perhaps even a bit smaller.

I recall the GC parts looked the same, while separate ways and all that didn't (it was new content though).

Na....the picture was made larger (tried all the different cables & TVs on it too) making the "faults" far more clear, especially in that starting forest.

Na....the picture was made larger (tried all the different cables & TVs on it too) making the "faults" far more clear, especially in that starting forest.
Ah, I get what you're saying, I believe the internal resolution at what the game was running wasn't bumped in the process, yes. (and they took the horizontal bars, so in fullscreen it might give the impression of being more zoomed in)

But that means same graphics, not improved, not worse.

theres quite a funny mini game in marvel ultimate alliance where you play a pitfall machine but with your character , so you get to gbe a pixley little wolervine or spidy hopping over pixely crocodiles , frustrating but fun!

wow...the screens..do u thinki theyve just ported it over and hoped no one played it on the cube..