NEurope
dwarf

Indiana Jones 4

It didnt dissapoint me. I had seen this coming. There was no way it would surpass the rest three. I really enjoyed the film, I liked the style, the jokes may be fewer but at least, they're good. Also, to those who talk trash about Indy being too "cheesy" and "supernatural shit" you clearly havent seen the old films.

Spielberg still does his job well.

And I think the fourth Indy will be the best blockbuster movie of this summer. (narnia? meh , hulk? seen it again, mummy 3? please...gimme back the original Stephen Sommers! Iron Man? good but come on, too many movies have the same plot. I have high hopes for the dark knight tho)

I completely agree. It's meant to be utterly cheesy and have all the "supernatural shit" in, that's what Indy is.

I've not enjoyed a movie at the cinema that much in a fair while and would gladly see it again. I loved the whole style to the movie, like the obviously on purpose sub-par cgi in places like the jungle chase scene which was fantastic.

Watched it last week, wasn't... bad, but not great. It seemed they ripped most of the action from Mummy Returns.

Also I'm always gonna be forgiving of Shia as Even Stevens was amazing.

NO! The only good thing about Even Stevens was Ren... Yeeeaah.

Watched it last week, wasn't... bad, but not great. It seemed they ripped most of the action from Mummy Returns.

lol and where do you think Mummy movies were inspired from?

lol and where do you think Mummy movies were inspired from?

Ancient Egypt. ¬_¬

Ancient Egypt. ¬_¬

XD.actually Mummy and National treasures series are inspired from Indy films. The humor, ancient treasures, supernatural etc are typical Indianna. Mummy and National are just some rip-offs (but good)

I'm not sure if I've ever watched the first 3 Indy movies, but there were a few qualities nicked from the Mummy/Returns that me and my housemate kept mentioning:

1) The man who has gold lust which eventually kills him. Benny and Ray Winstone.

2) Weird insects. Scarabs and Ants.

3) Unusual 'guards' using blow pipes. The wood imp things and the tribal people.

4) Swirling vortex at the end.

Thought this film was pretty sweet!

Shia was as awesome as usual. The action scenes were swe-et.