NEurope
Coolness Bears

Who do you trust?

Do you mean what information people will trust someone to hold or what they must do to earn your trust?

Can you not think of your past when you told someone something you didn't want anyone else to know?

Do you mean what information people will trust someone to hold or what they must do to earn your trust?

What information you would trust someone with.

Can you not think of your past when you told someone something you didn't want anyone else to know?

I've never told anyone anything remotely important that I didn't want to keep to myself. I've never really had anyone close to talk with I suppose.

What information you would trust someone with.

I've never told anyone anything remotely important that I didn't want to keep to myself. I've never really had anyone close to talk with I suppose.

There's only one person i could ever truely trust anything with, my friend, he and i have known each other for only 3 years, yet we would gladly do anything for each other, I trust him because telling someone of your hopes, fears and dreams means that they then have that knowledge, they can offer advice, opinions, comfort and support, it means that someone knows what your going through.

There's only one person i could ever truely trust anything with, my friend, he and i have known each other for only 3 years, yet we would gladly do anything for each other, I trust him because telling someone of your hopes, fears and dreams means that they then have that knowledge, they can offer advice, opinions, comfort and support, it means that someone knows what your going through.

Ok, great explanation. It also confirms that I never have, and I'm doubtful I ever will, trust anyone completely.

I'm really bad verbally conveying any form of feeling so recently I've been writing letters. I've written a lot of stuff I'd never say, still nowhere near what you described. I sent the first of hopefully many to the closest person I could call a friend. He's in the process of writing a response. Its been a bit of a release tbh.

nyaw. trusting someone with information is much different (imo~)

just generally, trusting a friend to...say, look after a dvd you lend them.. i'd trust anyone with that (although i do make a point of letting them know that if they damage my copy of the original english dub of "my neighbour totoro" i'd rip at least 2 appendages from their body... and they would be appendages they'd miss.)

but trusting people with actual, important secrets is different. my secrets are secret, so unless i really needed help dealing with something... i tend to just keep stuff to myself. it's not that i dont TRUST people... it's just that i dont want the hassle of having to discuss all this stuff that i've already dealt with..

but like... trusting people with stuff like my name, age, location (not exact address) i'm fine with. if it meant that i'd get some freakin POST then i'd gladly tell you all my address here in japan (it's been like, a MONTH and i've had nothing...*sigh*)

I trust people... way too much.

Letty is basically the only person i've ever told everything to, she knows all my secrets and she accepts them and understands and so on.

Don't worry, i've not killed anyone but shes the only person i'd trust for that kinda thing.

I believe in Jesus Christ and the thing is that when you believe in Jesus is that He´s the only person who everyone in this world can trust completely. Even you. You just have to believe that He has died for your sins and He cleanses you from all sin and promises to give you everlasting life.

And really if you can´t trust anyone in this world completely He´s the only one who you can trust. You just have to believe in Him.

And if you´re not sure about Him you can always pray that He would come into your life and make sure that you can trust Him and He certainly will do it if you just pray Him and if you want Him to come into your life.

Come on Fish, I'm waiting to see your reply! :heh:

I trust people... way too much.

Letty is basically the only person i've ever told everything to, she knows all my secrets and she accepts them and understands and so on.

Don't worry, i've not killed anyone but shes the only person i'd trust for that kinda thing.

Thats kinda sweet. I'd like to be able to feel that but its a huge hurdle to get over. Trust don't come easily to me, and so trying to trust someone new (as most relationships are with relatively new people) is like...well.

And speaking of. Learnt something today which reaffirmed my belief that as soon as you trust someone you're just letting yourself in for dissapointment :(

It really depends what it is. I trust some people with stuff that I wouldn't trust with someone who I trust with something more important.

For instance I might tell my friends something but not my family or vice versa. And even with my friends there are certain people I will trust with some things but not others.

Generally I'm pretty good at knowing who I can trust or not though.

You'll know if I trust you when you have a picture or three of my penis.

I can't say the same. I can say "You know if I was horny when you have a picture or three of my penis."

You'll know if I trust you when you have a picture or three of my penis.

What if you've got four? :blank: *backs away*