NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

SOAD Album Leaked

and maybe you should learn some manners. depression is not funny, and neither are you.

Depression is hilarious when it's on the internet.

Im totally against stealing music or movies

Congratulations on completely ignoring the link posted earlier on the thread explaining how it is not theft, not matter how you twist your anologies.

True, some music stores still carry cassettes, but big department stores like Wal-mart dont to my knowledge. My point is, the price of CD manufacture has dropped steeply since they were first introduced, yet the price of an album has remained largely unchanged around the 15 dollar mark (not counting the bargain bin).

On the other hand, because of inflation, tha value of $15 has dropped a lot over the years. An example of a price that has remained kinda constant is the cost of petrol. Although the actual price has risen the value is about the same because of inflation. If that makes any sense ...

Well i got the album yesturday and so far i like it apart from 2 songs.

I don't really think downloading music is stealing TBH. Anyone who makes music should just be happy with the fact that people dig there music. Back in medevil times people didn't play music to become rich they did it because they loved playing music. Artist have to relise not everyone is made of money. Yes maybe i have downloaded a few albums but that's because i can't afford all the one's i like. I like this album so it desever's my hard earned cash. :grin:

Sign in to follow this