N-Europe

Bullying *warning graphics*

Mikey

Welcome Cat!

Yeah I understand what you mean. Unfortunately by "speaking their language" you only make the violence more acceptable which I think is part of the problem in the first place. But yeah, I can't really argue with people that were physically bullied at school now can I? :p

Where's the fun in not argueing ;p

I don't condone (spelling?) violence, but all is fair in self defense! When you're pushed or beaten one too many times i don't see anything wrong with fighting back.. big difference from what bullies do.

Offcourse now that i have the balls to fight back, i don't get bullied anymore.. it's like the bullies smell who's afraid! :shakehead

Welcome Cat!

Yeah I understand what you mean. Unfortunately by "speaking their language" you only make the violence more acceptable which I think is part of the problem in the first place. But yeah, I can't really argue with people that were physically bullied at school now can I? :p

Anecdote time.

There was this one kid at my school who used to go around bullying others, acting hard and generally being a ****. He always used to hang around with all the hard kids so everybody just assumed he was hard.

He used to bully my friend on the bus on his way home. He did that for quite some time. then one day just as my friend was about to get off of the bus the kid starts bullying him. So my mate turns round and punches him round the face.

Ever since then this kid doesn't bully people nearly as much (he's not a model student but he's no longer a ****). He started being friendly to my mate and even started being friendly with me.

As Cat said, sometimes violence is the only language these people speak. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine I say.

Anecdote time.

There was this one kid at my school who used to go around bullying others, acting hard and generally being a ****. He always used to hang around with all the hard kids so everybody just assumed he was hard.

He used to bully my friend on the bus on his way home. He did that for quite some time. then one day just as my friend was about to get off of the bus the kid starts bullying him. So my mate turns round and punches him round the face.

Ever since then this kid doesn't bully people nearly as much (he's not a model student but he's no longer a ****). He started being friendly to my mate and even started being friendly with me.

As Cat said, sometimes violence is the only language these people speak. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine I say.

Can't agree more really, sometimes the only way for someone bullying you to stop is to hit them back, because bullies only seem to pick on the weaker people, so by hitting them back you prove to them that you ain't weak.

And as for that video, how in the blue blazing heck can someone do that without feeling remorse for the victim. If that was my mate who was beaten like that, then i would go out and find the person responsible and permanently insert their teeth into the back of their throat, but if a female attacked then i wouldn't do anything.