NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dwarf

It's the Little Things in Games

hmm not wii related but I remember playing "Unreal" i think it was.. one of the first games that was actually a singleplayer game.. And I was so thrilled to discover that the enemies seemed to have a life beside just killing you.. in games up to that point enemies only purpose was to kill you and when they had done that they just stood there and game over... In this Unreal game when you died the monsters kept running around doing stuff after they had disposed of you.. It was a really nice touch and gave the game a whole new depth.. or so i thought..

Finding the last remaining coins on rainbow road to get 120 stars in super mario 64 and thus completing the game at 4 AM.

classic :D

Or the lost in blue game on ds, it had a great setting. I fell in love with the gameplay

Everything from the second dunegon in Oot to the end of the game. It just blew it wide open in the gameplay...

Sonic 2, the first time I beat Robotnic on Death Egg Zone. Up until that point, rings had been the way to survive... then they were taken away? That game is definately how you are meant to do an ending to a game. Make it hard as nails and with no life.

*thinks*

First time you play Wii sports is great. But when you get good at Tennis, thats when it gets really fun. That game is rather deep, even though it doesn't seem it when you first play it...

Oh, and when you catch your first legendary in Red/Blue. That was epic...

Ohhh, when you go back to old hyrule in wind waker. I don't care what anyone says, that game has a great storyline.

Sonic 2, the first time I beat Robotnic on Death Egg Zone. Up until that point, rings had been the way to survive... then they were taken away? That game is definately how you are meant to do an ending to a game. Make it hard as nails and with no life.

Oh, and when you catch your first legendary in Red/Blue. That was epic...

Ohhh, when you go back to old hyrule in wind waker. I don't care what anyone says, that game has a great storyline.

How could I forget these? :woops:

Well, I already said Red/Blue, but I wasn't specific.

Those are the things that make me love games. The ending to TP was just magical - yet so sad at the same time. Why did Midna break the Mirror? I never understood that.

Sign in to follow this