N-Europe

The day the Earth died

old_gregg

It was november the 11th 2005 and old_gregg was posting some crap when suddenly he thought. "The world is dead! we spend our lives in an eternal struggle with our selves. Spending our days interacting with other collective matter (humans) before sitting at a desk and pressing our selves in to the electronical void that is the Internet."

But when did the Earth die. Was it in the 30's when we first got motorised metal shells to carry our groups of insignifficant monkey matter around in? or another time in the vastness of the universre so distant that it can't be thought of through sheer force alone. You have no idea what i am talking about i am sure but you will...One day...

old_gregg why do this? So, you're a little ticked off, there's no need to fill the boards with rubbish. Just forget about the past and move on because it's getting real lame for everyone else.

OK, Ok i would but every time i post a new thread I get flamed by each and eveyone of you so really if thats gonna happen you can ban me right here right now! You do realise i can just log in under a different user name?