NEurope
Locky

Free £5 Play.com voucher with Saturday's Daily Mirror

Xbox360 wired controller, now £12.99 :) compared to the £24.99 wireless with the fiver reduction, it takes the piss i might as well have two wired controllers than one wireless one

Thakns Locky, a fiver off... ummm, my cousins birthday present, or I might get the jungle book for £2.

Did you get the original email that they sent out after you'd first applied for the voucher? It had a subject line of "Play.com and Daily Mirror voucher information" and said:

"Thank you for entering into the Daily Mirror promotion. We will be issuing vouchers by email within the next 7 working days."

Did you get the original email that they sent out after you'd first applied for the voucher? It had a subject line of "Play.com and Daily Mirror voucher information" and said:

"Thank you for entering into the Daily Mirror promotion. We will be issuing vouchers by email within the next 7 working days."

I got that email but havent got anything else yet.

Dear Customer

Congratulations you are one of the lucky ones who entered the Daily Mirror

promotion to win a £5 voucher!

Your unique voucher code is ********

You have until the 30th November 2005 to take advantage of your discount!

There are tonnes of great offers you can redeem your voucher against.

Remember we cannot give you change - so aim to make your basket value worth

more than the voucher itself to make the most of your discount!!

N.B. The process of allocating the vouchers was based on the following

criteria:

- All entries into the promotion were filtered out to make certain there was

one entry per person.

- The vouchers were allocated according to the time

you entered into the promotion.

i got this just.

Hmm, my brother has got one but mine hasn't turned up yet. :indeed:

I applied for both of us at the same time (cos he hasn't got Internet access at work) so hopefully I should get a £5 voucher!

Arg, I've not gotten anything from them yet, god damn you play! I love you really.

They had a similar promotion awhile ago and I never got my voucher then either.

hmm

i should get one

i entered the codes maybe 2 mins after my mate, and his have arrived >_<

I also got mine.

I've sent them an email aswell concerning if it's possible to use it against pre-orders, so hopefully I'll be in luck.

If anyone else is debating whether to use it against a pre-order then wait till I get an email back tomorrow, as I'll post up here whether you can or not.

If anyone else is debating whether to use it against a pre-order then wait till I get an email back tomorrow, as I'll post up here whether you can or not.
Nice one,

I'd like to know if that's possible too.

I get the feeling it won't be though as you probably have to enter the code when you checkout but you never know.

Hmm, my brother has got one but mine hasn't turned up yet. :indeed:

I applied for both of us at the same time (cos he hasn't got Internet access at work) so hopefully I should get a £5 voucher!

Well at least you got one. I applied myself early wednesday morning (probably around 6.00am when newspaper arrived) and then again thursday afternoon for my friend Mel and neither has arrived.

I tell you something, if I don't hear anything I won't buy from Play again. I'm a regular customer at play.com giving them a fair bit of custom and we have the Mirror paper.

Out of interest what time did you guys enter your codes?

I entered mine around 6.00am Wednesday morning and then Mel's I entered around 2-3pm Thursday afternoon.

I thought I might have been near the front of the queue and Mel might have just got the £1 voucher.

Oh well.. I'll keep my fingers crossed it shows up in the next few days.

I applied at 7:45am on Wednesday for vouchers for me, my brother and his girlfriend, in that order. The address for me and my brother is the same so that might be why only one of us got a voucher but doesn't really explain why it was me who missed out if:

"N.B. The process of allocating the vouchers was based on the following criteria:

- All entries into the promotion were filtered out to make certain there was one entry per person.

- The vouchers were allocated according to the time you entered into the promotion."

Someone on another forum applied for 1400 vouchers :shock: (using some kind of script) and is receiving lots of congratulations emails so that might be why some of us missed out!

We should all get £1 vouchers though - as long as you got the initial email that said: "Thank you for entering into the Daily Mirror promotion. We will be issuing vouchers by email within the next 7 working days."

Well I applied before you and I did get the first email, but no voucher email.

These are the codes I entered, these are correct aren't they:?

T7K9

W3ML

2X4G

P6N2

9HKV

It can't be because I entered twice because obviously my friend lives at a completely different address which I entered her postcode. The only thing the same was the PC/Internet Connection which I used to enter both entries.

Surely they didn't leave me out because I entered twice via this connection. Do they get a record of each applicants IP address and if that IP has entered more than once leave them out? (regardless of different address and email details being entered?)

That's all I can think of.

Though me thinks play.com staff members are picking and choosing who gets what :hmm:

If I get the £1 voucher, using that will be the last time I order from play.com (I'll go with sendit.com and Amazon.co.uk instead) as I don't think it's fair. If I get nothing at all, then cool. I've officially done shopping at play.com

Someone on another forum applied for 1400 vouchers :shock: (using some kind of script) and is receiving lots of congratulations emails so that might be why some of us missed out!

The greedy leecher :angry: That guy needs reporting to play.com if you ask me as it isn't fair on the folks that buy from play.com all the time and have followed the promotions rules.

What the fuck is the point in that, the vouchers are only valid to the 30th of November and can no doubt only be used one per purchase.

Who the hell would buy 1400 items in one week.