N-Europe

Is euthanasia ethical?

Kirkatronics

but no one should be aloud to take a life.

What disgusting Christian hypocritical rubbish.

A Teacher at my Secondary School actually said suicide was selfish....But just how selfish do you have to be to think that? ;) The irony's incredible.

Anyone should be allowed to die, it's their life. Forcing somebody to live is worse that forcing death, they don't have to live through death.

If I were in the position of wanting it, I'd...well, just that, I'd want it. I think it should be allowed, but there's the territory of being in sound mind that can cloud things somewhat. If I was suffering from a purely physical illness though, or anyone else for that matter, then I think 100% it should be allowed. Why not? It's their body, their life, I don't see why people argue against it in that case.

The thing about euthanasia is that it's open to abuse. For example, an ill patient has never really thought about euthanasia, but was suggested by relatives to consider it, then manipulated into it.

I'm not saying that I'm against it, but I don't think it's as clear-cut as allowing anyone who wants to die to be put out of there misery. I mean, you got to think about it, especially if you are dealing with life & death.