N-Europe

EA predicts Wii domminance

Guest Maase

You guys do not want Burnout Paradise. It sucks giant horse anus in comparison to the previous games.

Just gimmie Legends for the Wii and i'd be happy.

I have Burnout Paradise on the PS3, and I'm happy to report that it's a really good game.

It's kind of a return to form really. Revenge was shit, and Paradise is at least on par with Takedown.

But i see The Sims 2: Pets, The Godfather, Bloom Box, Tiger Woods, Fifa, Madden and much more as a average/good effort.

Allways look at the side bright of the life :P

Activision have added they're 2 Cents:

February 7, 2008 - During its Q3 2008 earnings release conference call, Activision discussed its hardware sales estimates for the 2008 calendar year in North America. The projections are roughly in line with those of competitor EA, though Activision sees the Xbox 360 outselling the PS3 rather than running neck and neck.

The ranges given were 4-5 million units sold for Xbox 360 and 3-4 million for PS3. Still, Activision predicts the Wii to outsell both of its competitors by a substantial margin with greater than 6 million units shifted at retail. Rounding out the projections are the PS2 at 2-3 million in sales and all handhelds combined with over 10 million in sales.

They're predicting less sales all round than EA which i find interesting.