N-Europe

Timesplitters 4 Wii ?

dwarf

It ain't the graphics. Future Perfect nailed the presentation in the single player and graphics are just incremental.

Halo 3 is just bigger and better than Future Perfect is. For they're respective times i'd put them on a par with each other. Compare them equally though and Halo 3 is just more impressive, more modern and more feature packed.

If you want the graphics milestone that i'd like to see TS4 hit then look at Team Fortress 2. The characters are full of life!

(i am really, really surprised i got a proper reply rather than flaming. What the hell happened to the Wii boards? Who broke them?!?!?!)

what is this forum bad or something?

timesplitters 4 will take a dump on halo 3 wait till you see.. The series never got a decent chance at on-line yet.

I just hope it doesn't sacrifice a lot of offline multiplayer.

Still, if TimeSplitters 4 can merge the good things from the multiplayer in Perfect Dark, TimeSplitters 2 and Future Pefrect and successfully get all the options online then the game will be pretty unbeatable.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, it's coming out for Wii. I'll still be getting it for 360 though.

I was thinking, is it better to buy a Wii version or 360 version?

With Wii you get awesome controls but it lacks slightly enhanced graphics and XBLive which kills friend codes.

You'd be happy either way. TS is about style more though, so I guess it matters less.

If I were in your shoes I'd get Haze on 360 (if its good) and TS on Wii. I would if I had both machines.