N-Europe

Sonicstage Crash

Ninty 182

So it's another thread from me - I can't seem to work my computer at all at the minute

I've got sonicstage V. 4.3. My computer froze a while ago and so I had to switch it straight off. I let it do the disc-checking stuff but when i came back on it wouldn't let me start up my sonicstage - It keeps saying "sonicstage application has stopped working" and gives me the options of "check online for a solution" or "close the program".

I've tried selecting "check online for a solution" but nothing happens, the program just shuts itself off again. I've also tried looking on the Sony website (which gives no help) and I've tried restarting my computer. Can anyone offer any advice as to how to get it working again?

Basically Aimless has said what I would of said, SonicStage really isn't as bad as it is made out to be. At 4.3 it is 'solid' enough but the actual whole program is flawed when compared to WMP or iTunes.

I am actually currently transferring music on to my HD3 as I type...

EDIT: HAHAHA It has only gone and froze on me, I ws just renaming some songs and it can't bloody cope. :(

Yeah I tried re-installing it but to no avail.

People always had a go at sonicstage but I always quite liked it. It could be a bit slow but I prefer the way it sets out the music compared to itunes. Anyway, I'm probably gona just get a new mp3 (probs an ipod w/ video) since my player was quite old anyway. Thanks for your suggestions though, it'd have been good if i could have got it working.