N-Europe

the great valentines competition

Guest bluey

awwwwwwwww

what batter way to say "happy valentines day honey!! - now let us eat each other!"

nom nom nom.

......... :blank:

*cough*

i'm sure you all know my stance on valentines day, (i say again: rubbish!! ^__^) but i'm all for seasonal sillyness - so i propose a competition! the advertising campaigns are starting to close in on us ~ so since we cant beat 'em - let's mock them :grin:

a mystery prize for the most ridiculously slushy/cheesey valentines day merchandise or card you can find.

the very lose rules:

1. it has to be real.

2. extra points for photos taken scavenger hunt style.

3. EXTRA points for actual stuff you've actually received from your very own actual stalker valentine.

4. dont ask bluey what the mystery prize is. :wink:

5. no slushyness! that includes you jamba, i'm watching you...

Make this Valentine's day special for you and your significant other. Our Valentine's Value Package features the Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit, designed to increase your stamina and improve your technique while providing intense, mind-blowing stimulation. For that special someone in your life, we've also included a Heart Glass Dildo which measures 7" in length and 1.5" in diameter, and textured with red hearts for her pleasure! The high-quality njoy Pure Plug made from hand-polished stainless steel is equally fun for either of you to enjoy during hot bedroom play. Also included are a Screaming O Vibrating Bullet and a 4oz bottle of ID Glide lubricant. Everything is packaged in an attractive red gift box. This package is an $188.75 value, which means you'll save 20%!

Valentine's Couples Package includes:

Pink Lady Stamina Training Unit ($59.95)

Heart Glass Dildo ($25.95)

Pure Plug ($84.95)

Screaming O Vibrating Bullet ($9.95)

ID Glide 4oz. Lube ($7.95)

A $188.75 value for only $149.95. You save 20%!

(Orders will begin shipping Jan. 30th. / Not available in Israel)

large_463.jpg

vday_offer1.jpg

Hmmmmm

WE'RE SCREWED I TELL YOU!

...hah.... oh yeah.... :indeed:

that uuh... was a test! yeah. a test. well done murray. you have passed said test. gold star for you.

ok fine make with the slush.

fleshlight.com have a weird thing going there ~ show your partner you love them: make yourself obsolete this valentines day!....?? ha..