NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightSun

What are they going to do in WalMarts and whatnot.

You know, for the displays? People are going to be swinging that remote all around the place hitting everyone with it. Since it's wireless it'll have to be chained down somehow, so you probably won't get a great test in the store. I can't imagine the concept working out too well in a store.

yea, u have a really good point. Then again, PSP's are not displayed at walmart (at least mine that is) since they are pretty fragile i suppose... so maybe they will decide to not display at all.

They can restrict it to games that are played with the regular controller or don't require the motion detection. They're not all going to require maximum motion. If they can't manage it who cares, not many people make the decision to buy the console based solely on having a 2 minute go on a game in a store.

I think alot of people do, actually.

The more casual gamers will look at the graphics and the game they are playing, thinking how other games can be like playing with this...

They could just make a special "in-store" version of the controller... thats wired... like the one IGN, 1UP and GameSpot tried at TGS... The batteries wont last long if the consol is running all day in a walmart or any other store... I could combine the controllerwire with a real metal wire... i think that would do fine...

It'll most likely be attached to some kind of shock-proof harness, to avoid it being stolen. i don't think they need to worry about it getting broken, most of Nintendos periphals are pretty hardy.

Sign in to follow this