N-Europe

Video Project: Music?

EEVILMURRAY

Hello again,

I come on my knees [...] begging again for your input. I now need music for my project, and it can't be stuff that already exists, due to them now shoving copyright up our arses. I did send an email to Namco asking if I could use the Tales OF Symphonia soundtrack, but shockingly enough, I've had no reply, and it's only been about 2-3 months.

So it has to be home-grown original shizzle. I've asked around uni and most people have been shitty, I've managed to get some people from OCRemix lending me parts of their works, and now I come here. I need some sexy inspirational music to go along with my project.

If you wish to re/read the storyboard, clicky here

Since the beginning bit borrows slightly from The Rock, I've got the feeling of the soundtrack in my head for it. And any appropriate music you feel for the rest of it.

Basically, I'm asking if you know anyone who has done similar music and wouldn't mind it being used in my project, naturally you/they would be credited and I can most likely send you/them a copy of the project once it's done.

Muchos thanks.

Theres a lot of sites out there offering royalty-free music for use on podcasts and such.

Google summons you!

Bloody hell, some of those sites are confusing and all demand money [vultures!] There's one site I found that seems alright, that I could properly navigate:

http://music.podshow.com/music/listeners/genreResults.php?pageNum_Searchresults=1&totalRows_Searchresults=1686&SearchString=Instrumental&go=Genre+Sort

But I think I might stick a microphone to my speaker and record it for big savings.

(ps the [...] should have really gone after you saying you are on your knees asking for input.)

I didn't notice until you've mentioned it. :(