NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

Brass Knuckles - Good deal or not?

That's when you leg it. But I doubt they'd actually use them to cut or stab people. I never used my switchblade to hurt someone, I just scared people off with it.

Then you sir are a pussy. My dad gave me some advice when I was about 13. "If your ever stupid enough to pull a knife on someone, as soon as it leaves your pocket stab them in the fucking chest" Pulling a knife and not stabbing them is bullshit. I was in a skatepark in brixton once and 3 dudes were starting trouble and one of them pulled a knife, then some random dude on a bmx pulled out a spanner and smashed his face in, thats what you get for not being stab happy my friend.

But seriously weapons are for pussys.

one of them pulled a knife, then some random dude on a bmx pulled out a spanner and smashed his face in

Why am I finding this hilarious? It's really not... :laughing:

that is great, great advice from your dad there. i wish my dad was so insightful.

i've never really thought of it like that, not that i'd threaten anyone with a knife anyway, i'm far too old for that.

But seriously weapons are for pussys.

I'm sure there is nothing more fist-clenchingly annoying than to lose your life to a cowardly, weak little git who just happened to understand the simple functions of a switch-blade. Grr.

Actually I say legalise the bow and arrow, so those of us good-doers who gained archery skillz through hard training can get their own back.

This thread is indeed stupid. Violence is for idiots, except in the rare circumstance which allows no other way to protect yourself.

Sign in to follow this