NEurope
conzer16

New Year's Resolutions

Today i start the first phase of my new years resolution, to go full time before my next birthday in June as part of my longer term plans to have a full sex change. Step one is corset training, after last years resolution to lose weight fell short of it's target, the only option to reduce my waist to achieve a more feminine figure is a corset. Step two begins next week with a combination of herbal supplements that will reduce my bodies male hormones and promote female hormone production, over time this should give my bustline a boost to help towards the more feminine body i crave so badly.

Today i start the first phase of my new years resolution, to go full time before my next birthday in June as part of my longer term plans to have a full sex change. Step one is corset training, after last years resolution to lose weight fell short of it's target, the only option to reduce my waist to achieve a more feminine figure is a corset. Step two begins next week with a combination of herbal supplements that will reduce my bodies male hormones and promote female hormone production, over time this should give my bustline a boost to help towards the more feminine body i crave so badly.

Full on respect to you Rokhed, that takes some courage and hard work. Good Luck!

Not really a resolution but hey who cares: Finally get at least one fucking tattoo. Maybe become more sociable too, I'm a nice guy but I hate people.

Full on respect to you Rokhed, that takes some courage and hard work. Good Luck!

Thanks, I know it's not going to be easy, but I live in quite a good area for it. Already had a few locals seen me dressed and they reacted well, and I've known transvestites and transexuals round here and they never got too much shit.

Haha definitely :P

May be going medlink this year :D

Couple of my friends went on that the other week. They seemed to find it useful, if a bit pricey.

They watched spine surgery.