NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

Lady Lumps

"She doesnt photograph well"

Shes fit in this video. Thats all i need.

thats seen more post production time by the looks of it

jacjjoker.jpg

I see a similarity here.... :P

Crotch Sweat? Piss herself?

Who knows.

i wouldnt say no. You dudes are just getting shite photos. if you met her in person i reckon all of you guys would be on your knees feeding the pony.

Dude if you like her, fair enough. But don't try and force that opinion on others, because if they have eyes they may beg to differ.

Yeah im using my super internet power to force girls on other dudes. Dont be a prick. You know you would lick her nips, dont be daft. No forcing I swear.

Ewww mate, is that who you like??????

(everyone, dig this shit, Ramar likes boys)

haha

I don't think shes THAT ugly. Although shes no Portman, good old Portman the French wine of women, shame shes not French or an acoholic beverage.

blackfox, as far as i'm aware this has been a light-hearted conversation, there's no chilling out that needs to be done here.

blackfox, as far as i'm aware this has been a light-hearted conversation, there's no chilling out that needs to be done here.

Yup, it sure has - especially with all those lovely descriptives flying about.

What the fuck, are you guys homos or something?

fucking homos

Not gay meself but that just put me totally off this thread. There's a thin line between 'light hearted conversation' and 'stupid'. It seems to be crossed more and more lately...

Its been fun! Blackfox, do you like boys?

Nope, im heterosexual. I have nowt against gays - just dont want to be gay nor attracted to boys. Yeah.

And dukka, scroll through the thread. I would quote some harsh descriptives that have eben flying around but im too lazy too. Then you will find that the "fuck" i posted is low compared to the stuff others haev posted.

PS - Grebe has never been 100% serious, dont get too worked up by him ;)

well said athriller, one of my bestest friends is gay, he's so lovely! although to be honest, i usually get more tatty than he does if i think someone's being homophobic :hehe:

edit- i think we'll have to agree to disagree blackfox. the only thing that's come close to offending me in the thread is grebe's sexism and homophobia, but i can't change him. luagh at him, i certainly can do though :)

Back on topic, this band sucks along with outkast, yet they could buy and sell your sorry asses

I haven't seen the video whats the... wait for it, general THRUST of the video! Oh man alive I am gearing up for some Peep show dvd watching.

Alright no need for random image posting.

Anywho, didn't she used to be a model and wasn't she kind of forced to get surgery or something, or is that just the word on the street. With word being wrong.

The Black Eyed Peas where actualy good once, then they got Fergie and went all MTV and forgot how to write decent songs. :(

Sign in to follow this