N-Europe

Baroque

Hero-of-Time

I'm surprised people are interested in this actually, I think it looks pretty awful. Is this just RPG desperation? Or does Baroque have some merits?

I know this doesn't matter greatly to most but the graphics are absolutely awful too which is quite often indicative of a lack of overall effort.

Graphics are so-so, I just thought the concept and story sounded interesting that's all, and I don;t own a game like this.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised people are interested in this actually, I think it looks pretty awful. Is this just RPG desperation? Or does Baroque have some merits?

I know this doesn't matter greatly to most but the graphics are absolutely awful too which is quite often indicative of a lack of overall effort.

That might be because the game is afterall PS2 remake and the PS2 didn't have that great graphics...

However, it is a rogue-like RPG and that is different from normal RPGs anyway.

You either like them or not...

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I would like to point out the game can now be found for £6.99 at Gameplay and Game.

It's not a game for everybody, but for fans of the genre it's certainly worth checking it out, especially for this price.