NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Could you keep a secret?

Not suprisingly I got an 8. I'm full of horrible, horrible secrets and nearly suffered a bit of a mental breakdown a few years back due to a hoarding of many bad, bad things. (also known as not blabbing.)

Indeed, I guess you all know a little more about me - Which I should have potentially kept secret. Alas, I'm ok now because I learnt to deal with the facet of inner torment. Yay me!

It's ok to deal with secrets, problems and inner horror as, just like anything else, through life you become hardened to things and they become easier to accept. Just be a c*** and don't tell anyone anything. Yet personally, inner torment is worse than outer torture. Don't blab. Become mental!!

Anyhow. An 8! Delighted. Whatta bastard I'd be :)

All men have secrets and here is mine,

So let it be known ,

I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. Just can't keep them from my girlfriend. Well.. it's not the case that I can't keep secrets from my girlfriend, I just wouldn't want to.

Who are you allowed to tell if you work for the secret service?

How exactly does this test work? The folder, when clicked on, doesn't show any text. It only contains a link to some map which, again, isn't accompanied by any further text or things to click on. (Or should I use something else than the combination of Linux with Firefox?)

I can keep secrets. The people that can't keep secrets are the ones that love to gossip. And I despise gossip and bitching.