NEurope
Slaggis

SimCity Societies

They've done the unthinkable. They've made a bad Simcity game. IGN have given this a measly 5.8 because it's basically a bit, well, crap.

Lasting Appeal

Like all sandbox games, it depends on your patience. With a game this bad, you won't have much.

Why did EA not let Maxis develop this? I know they are busy with Spore, which is fine, but why didn't they wait untill they finished that to start Simcity 5 instead of making this?

Was anyone else actually looking forward to this untill the reviews came out for it?

For some reason i thoguht Societies was already out.

Oh well, i suck balls at these games anyway.

Saw it in the store today, and was close to buy it, but I decided to wait for reviews instead. I'm glad I did.

This game wasn't made by Maxis.

Haggis said that in his first post...

Never really like the last game anyway, not my kinda thing, although I thought it would be...

I just played it. It sucks, and by sucks I mean it really is just fucking terrible.

EA, damn you.

Haggis said that in his first post...

Never really like the last game anyway, not my kinda thing, although I thought it would be...

Really should start reading things shouldn't I?

Whew, glad i didn't buy this in town the other day. Think i should stick with SimCity 4, which sounds a hell of a lot better than Societies.

Whew, glad i didn't buy this in town the other day. Think i should stick with SimCity 4, which sounds a hell of a lot better than Societies.

It is. SimCity 4 is brilliant, a great game to play, whereas societies is just plain bad. It ends up playing like a sort of worst version of city life.

I got SC4 the other week. With the realisation afterwards that i am shite with it. I try to build too much too early, and if i go slow and small, i can't cope when i get bigger.