NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Family Ski

As duly noted in the ^^ review, the customisation of miis is something I've been wanting for ages. I'll be covering it in a big article coming up soon on the site...

30 mins of footage.

This came today. I've been enjoying it and trying to work out where to start. (There is so much content hidden away.)

Seems good so far. Actually preferring to sit down and play with the 'mote/'chuck combo rather than the balance board. Standing up playing for long periods of time is uncomfortable.

I think it's fair to say that this game is very over-whelming..i may have to take time out just to get to grips with the controls while using the balance board etc...Let alone all the mountains and stuff...

I think it's fair to say that this game is very over-whelming..i may have to take time out just to get to grips with the controls while using the balance board etc...Let alone all the mountains and stuff...

I agree. So much to do! More than I ever thought. I‘ve enjoyed what I‘ve seen and played so far.

This game is £27 in tesco, pretty tempted by it as I love the controls on Wii Fit. Does the game hold up over time? Are the balance board controls really good?

This game is £27 in tesco, pretty tempted by it as I love the controls on Wii Fit. Does the game hold up over time? Are the balance board controls really good?

It's definately a great multiplayer title and has a vibe of "collect everything" to it. I still play it every now and then as the controls keep it as fresh as a daisy. And, similar to Wii Sports; you play it because your actually "doing it".

£27...worth the investment.

Balance Board controls?

Just like Wii fit yeah. All fine. Feels good when using the "poles" (aka nunchuck/'mote) to work your way down the mountain.

I'm very tempted to get this game but still unsure hoping maybe price may come down also tempted by sega bass fishing at the mo £18 on play

Just a heads up that shopto.net have this for £20 now just ordered myself a copy

Sign in to follow this