N-Europe

Downloading videos from sites (like youtube)

Kirkatronics

Failing that keepvid works without having to download any software or plugins. keepvid.com can't be bothered to make a hot link

Is typing "www." really that hard? :shakehead

Dude, this is obviously your website and blatant advertising.

And if you're wanting some constructive criticism (for when it gets moved to Creative): I'll view the browser in whichever browser I like. It should work perfectly in all browsers.

Is typing "www." really that hard? :shakehead

Dude, this is obviously your website and blatant advertising.

And if you're wanting some constructive criticism (for when it gets moved to Creative): I'll view the browser in whichever browser I like. It should work perfectly in all browsers.

it does...

it works in all browsers. and if you feel its advertising, why not just lock it?

ill take mine off if it makes you feel better?

note: ive added some links :D

it does...

it works in all browsers. and if you feel its advertising, why not just lock it?

I'm not a mod on this board, so I can't.

Yeah, I know it does, so you don't need to say "works best in FireFox". It's like travelling back in time 5 years to when websites used to make you use Internet Explorer otherwise they wouldn't work at all.

I'm not a mod on this board, so I can't.

Yeah, I know it does, so you don't need to say "works best in FireFox". It's like travelling back in time 5 years to when websites used to make you use Internet Explorer otherwise they wouldn't work at all.

cant remember that, but 5 years ago. i think thats all i used anyway.

i didnt know there was other browsers