NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Californication

Any watchers? Episode three just aired. I'm hooked - mostly because I need something to watch on tv each week...

It kind of strikes me as a sort of sex and the city/desperate housewives sort of soapy-drama thing... But I like Hank's character and the boobies.

Yerself?

If you need something to watch every week then why aren't you watching House and Heroes. >:( And south park.

Mhm I wanted to check it out but never did. Shall do one day but yeah, heard a lot of "Sex and the City for men" vibes.

Cool show. Some really hardcore stuff there, it amazes me how they manage to air that.

I keep meaning to watch this since I liked the guy from X Files but just never get round to watching it. I keep saying to myself when I see an advert "Right, I need to watch it and see what it's like" but I keep forgetting.

If you need something to watch every week then why aren't you watching House and Heroes. >:( And south park.

I point thee to the "tv" part of my post ;) I'm up to date on heroes nicely. House is too many years ahead of me just yet - but trust me, it's on the list.

Cool show. Some really hardcore stuff there, it amazes me how they manage to air that.

Its HBO (im 90% sure, if not Showtime). US Subscribers have to pay for it, thus they don't get adverts thus they can air what they want because you volunteer to watch it and they don't have to appease advertisers.

(Veronica Mars should have been on HBO, then there would have been incest)

Sign in to follow this