N-Europe

Holidays (New and Old)

Guest dynastygal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My last holiday was camping in the Lake District in July. It was awesome and somehow we had great weather while it was raining everywhere else.

View from the tent:

photos764ir4.jpg

By Ullswater (or some other lake)

photos783kf5.jpg

Next month we're off to Center Parcs so that Little_Odwin can play in the swimming pool all day and we can chill.

Erm:

France-x25ish, skiing. All over France, but mainly Val d'Isere.

Germany-x1, visit to a friends

Switzerland-x1 Skiing, and sometimes we go to the switz airport on our way to france but that doesn't count ;)

Spain- Costa brava area and Costa del Sol area for some relaxation in the summer holidays.

Cyprus-Summer holidays

America-DISNEYLAND :D should be going there again this year, I'm wanting to stick to the water parks mainly now.. girls in bikinis *drool* ;)

Been lots of places in England- mainly Lowestoft area in Norfolk because we have a caravan there :)

Some fun looking holidays people! Should invite me along next time ;)

My last holiday was camping in the Lake District in July. It was awesome and somehow we had great weather while it was raining everywhere else.

View from the tent:

photos764ir4.jpg

By Ullswater (or some other lake)

photos783kf5.jpg

Next month we're off to Center Parcs so that Little_Odwin can play in the swimming pool all day and we can chill.

Lake District is lovely, did a holiday there a holiday there a few years back.

England really is full of amazing places, most people write it off for warmer climes, but when you're limited in destinations, for whatever reason, you really get to appreciate the beauty of this country.

For once, rokhed, I agree. Britain is one the most beautiful places on Earth. Whether it be the thriving metropolis' of London or Birmingham, too the natural beauty of the Lake District and the Highlands, the fantasic beaches on the Cornwall and Devon coasts, the snow capped mountains, the subtropical pink sands of Bermuda...

This country truely is fantastic.