NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

well done, gonna try and do tons of this tonight...

Cool, only taken me like 23 hours to do... lol. Don't think i will ever manage to get the burnout elite licence. I'm still proud nun the less! :grin:

In lieu of the bikes coming out tomorrow, I'll be running a freeburn game on 360 if anyone would care to join the road test :)

Cool, only taken me like 23 hours to do... lol. Don't think i will ever manage to get the burnout elite licence. I'm still proud nun the less! :grin:

yeah is an achievement I am on my A license need 18 more wins I think....

I have done all the achievments and get my Elite.

The bikes have 20 new achievements.

Is the update out now? I cant check till after 4 coz i'm in work :sad:

If so do the PS3 users fancy all meeting up tonight if free? Give the bikes a good go online!!!

Is the update out now? I cant check till after 4 coz i'm in work :sad:

If so do the PS3 users fancy all meeting up tonight if free? Give the bikes a good go online!!!

gonna have to be Saturday night for me or anytime Sunday...work :( Although my headset should have arrived by then.

Still waiting for the download to finish.

Because of Microsoft's dislike for achievements in free updates (Bioshock seemed to be an exception) Criterion have put 20 new ones using an in-game system like the one the PS3 version currently uses. Which IMO is as good as proper achievements.

Still waiting for the download to finish.

Because of Microsoft's dislike for achievements in free updates (Bioshock seemed to be an exception) Criterion have put 20 new ones using an in-game system like the one the PS3 version currently uses. Which IMO is as good as proper achievements.

yeah there are 20 new paradise awards on the PS3 version...got 2 so far. I'm loving bikes. Love how its a seperate license and has its own races etc...its like a totally different game but with reused track assests (something a lot of racing sequels do anyway) all for FREE!!!

gonna have to be Saturday night for me or anytime Sunday...work :( Although my headset should have arrived by then.

Ok, i might be free saturday night but i will have to see. My headset should also have arrived by then!

Currently downloading the update... its taking its time.

zsjtk3.jpg

The bikes are easy to control and so are doing wheelies.

Love riding around the city in the dark with fog. :)

Well had a quick freeburn with the bikes with Cookyman (your headset sounded spot on most of the time...) and some other guys and was quite fun except where we were doing a challenge to get down to the bottom of the dam and I didn't have a clue how to do it lol! Didn't help that when the challenge was started I was miles away and in the middle of trying to beat a road rules time so finished that off and then slowly made my way there....

Love the Bikes adds a whole new dimension to the game and feels like a brand new game. can't get wait to get back on it after work tonight.

I'm not motivated enough to play it without Trophies yet. Davis is ready and waiting..

I'm not motivated enough to play it without Trophies yet.

Are you for real?

I'm not motivated enough to play it without Trophies yet. Davis is ready and waiting..

but they are all retroactive...so you will still earn them...as your Burnout save is tied to your PSN account...

did you ever play games before the concept of a gamer score came about?:shakehead

this is one of the best games this gen, hands down. it funkin rules.

did you ever play games before the concept of a gamer score came about?:shakehead

this is one of the best games this gen, hands down. it funkin rules.

Yeah it definitly is one of the best racers out there. I havn't bought a single other racer on my PS3 as it has everything I want... I usually own tons of racing games but not this time round.

The updates keep helping things as well...its just perfect.

the philosophy behind the game is just awesome. pure, free form play. No ridiculous story, space marines or delusions of grandeur to be found. Just pure, boundless multiplayer entertainment. It's genius.

also: I dare say we can call it the best designed sandbox environment to date. Even Liberty City pales in comparison to the playground of Paradise City.

also: I dare say we can call it the best designed sandbox environment to date. Even Liberty City pales in comparison to the playground of Paradise City.

Yea, I think they got the size pretty much spot-on. There's plenty of space but it's small enough (and has loads of great locations) so that it's memorable. Ad when you get used to it it never takes more than a few minutes to get anywhere.

Every free-roaming online game needs to rip-off Paradise's freeburn challenges. GTAIV's online would have be miles better if it did (and if it actually worked).