NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Gamecube Games for sale!

Is it just me, or does anyone else find posting Ebay links disrespectful from an established member?

Fuck sake, give your fellow N-Eers a chance before you put things on Ebay, you never know, you might even be better off.

I agree, I'm interested in several of those titles but no eBay account.

Even if you did, it's common courtesy to offer a sale to a forum friend before putting something on Ebay.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find posting Ebay links disrespectful from an established member?

Fuck sake, give your fellow N-Eers a chance before you put things on Ebay, you never know, you might even be better off.

Oh shut up rokhed!

There are constantly people (established) listing their ebay items on here! and of course people are going to want the best price they can get for their items (which will often result in listing on ebay).

At least if someone on here wants to buy my items then they will know (to an extent) who they are buying the items from!

Oh shut up rokhed, moaning again!

There are constantly people (established) listing their ebay items on here! and of course people are going to want the best price they can get for their items (which will often result in listing on ebay).

At least if someone on here wants to buy my items then they will know (to an extent) who they are buying the items from!

Nothing personal, you're just the first person I've seen doing it in a good while.

I just think it's common courtesy to offer a sale to people you know before throwing it to a pack of wolves.

It's the way I work, and from some of the prices I've sold stuff for recently I can safely say not everyone cares about how much money they can make.

Nothing personal, you're just the first person I've seen doing it in a good while.

I just think it's common courtesy to offer a sale to people you know before throwing it to a pack of wolves.

It's the way I work, and from some of the prices I've sold stuff for recently I can safely say not everyone cares about how much money they can make.

Ok well there are four other ebay listings on just the first page of this board! They're constantly on here!

Ok well there are four other ebay listings on just the first page of this board! They're constantly on here!

Still in the minority, and if I'd noticed them would have got the same treatment. Good job I'm no looking for an ipod, eh?

I'd make an offer for Echoes, but I find ebay to be confusing. If you'd put it on Amazon for a reasonable price - around 10 quid - I'd more than likely buy it from you.

I'd make an offer for Echoes, but I find ebay to be confusing. If you'd put it on Amazon for a reasonable price - around 10 quid - I'd more than likely buy it from you.

I can sell you my copy of MP2 Echoes for a tenner, including postage, if you want.

Amazon? What condition is it in?

Not on Amazon, you can either pay me by paypal, or a postal order through the post, and it's in perfect condition.

Sign in to follow this