NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

What Casual Games Do Want You?

Hate them or hate them, casual or non games are here to stay. Is there some kind of casual/non game you think would be funny on the Wii?

I believe a music making program could be awesome. Wave the Wiimote for sweet tunes. Save them and share them over the internat.

Hmm, how about a little arcade type game where you run round a maze eating dots, while getting chased by some type of bad guys. However you can get a type of power up that makes all the bad guys vulnerable. I think that would make an awesome casual game concept.

How is Pilotinwgs a casual game?

Any creation software would be fine with me - Stage Debut anyone? Yeah music makers. Brain Training Wii? But if you mean casual like minigames collection the a Wii version of 42 games in 1 would be good!

Er define a casual game.. They you mean a non gamer game like brain acedemy or games that are popular with the general public like gta?

If it's non-game then there isn't much choice. The wii practically invented the thing.. But i'll say Brain training.

Yeah I HATE all this casual game, hardcore game bull; is it really dirty to like Brain Training or Rayman Raving Rabbids? Am I not a serious gamer because I have more fun playing Kororinpa than I did playing Crackdown?

PS Id say the DS invented it if anything

How is Pilotinwgs a casual game?

The same was that Forever Blue/Endless Ocean is a casual game.

Er define a casual game.. They you mean a non gamer game like brain acedemy or games that are popular with the general public like gta?

I mean a non game like Brain Training. I do think its still a game though.

Am I not a serious gamer because I have more fun playing Kororinpa than I did playing Crackdown?

I was just trying to be funny. Ill admit I could have been funnier.

How is Pilotwings a casual game?
Yeah I know, (Cube you crazy amigo. :heh: ) I'd love to see a casual gamer rock the helicopter missions and expert mode. :laughing:

Any creation software would be fine with me - Stage Debut anyone? Yeah music makers.
Hell yeah! I really wonder what's up with Wii Music, been ages since any new info. :hmm:

I agree with RedShell. I don't care how busy Miyamoto says he is, he legged it onto last year's E3 show floor with a Wiimote in hand, in a suit and conducting an orchestra. He is not shelving that game, why can't he get another team on it? He only oversees things nowadays.

I was just trying to be funny. Ill admit I could have been funnier.

I wasnt on about this thread mate, the thread is great; I knew you were joking, I was just saying 'gernerally', people who say some games are for casuals and some are for serious gamers, and that bothers me.

Hmm...Wouldn't mind a "How to bake a cake" 'game', complete with arm-aching Wiimote whisk motions and the like. :D

Hmm...Wouldn't mind a "How to bake a cake" 'game', complete with arm-aching Wiimote whisk motions and the like. :D

You should look into Cooking Mama on the Wii.

My Review

Repetitiveness and arm-aching all round.

Wii Potty Training - Train your kid in minutes a day

This comes with the Wii Potty™ sit your child on and let them go, with daily records of how close to the rim they are, and excrement tester, to see if your digestive system and liver are doing their jobs properly.

Wii Potty Training - Train your kid in minutes a day

This comes with the Wii Pottyâ„¢ sit your child on and let them go, with daily records of how close to the rim they are, and excrement tester, to see if your digestive system and liver are doing their jobs properly.

We've had Stock Market Training from Konami, that's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Come to think of it, some great 'casual sex' games could hit the Wii...With modes such as "Stroke the Kitty" and "Jerk the uh... _____"...Complete with Wii-mote actions ofcourse.

;b

Come to think of it, some great 'casual sex' games could hit the Wii...

Its the Atari 2600 all over again.

Sign in to follow this