NEurope
Ysm

Is Gun delayed?

On the gamecube page of Gamefaqs.com it has Gun as being released on the 25th, instead of the 11th like it was supposed to.

Has it been delayed or have they just made a mistake?

I hope not, as that means Gun, Mario Kart DS and Sonic Rush all out on the same day. I have preorders for all three!

On the gamecube page of Gamefaqs.com it has Gun as being released on the 25th, instead of the 11th like it was supposed to.

Has it been delayed or have they just made a mistake?

I hope not, as that means Gun, Mario Kart DS and Sonic Rush all out on the same day. I have preorders for all three!

nope no mistake, the ps2 and xbox version are out on the 11th, but the gamecube version isnt to the 25th.

nope no mistake, the ps2 and xbox version are out on the 11th, but the gamecube version isnt to the 25th.
that must be because the cube version is the best one :P

I have heard that its reasonable, but nothing fantastic. I still have a preorder for it though and I love western films so I'm still gonna get it none the less.

I'm getting GUN for Xbox360, even though the graphics are hardly any different to the Xbox/GC version it seems which is very dissapointing!

Oh and by the way Sonic Rush may come out 18th November, the game has been finished for quite some time and to spread out some of the DS games they might of brought this forward!

Well GAME say so anyway.....