• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

My usual online comic place doesnt seem to do them anymore.

Also, come on guys. I was hoping more than 3 of us would attempt to write their choices in the comicbook awards I posted on the previous page!

I know! All discussion has died down on this thread in the last few weeks. :(

Spider-Man is out this week! Have you been reading Big Time Happenstance? Despite hating the artwork I think you have to read it for the story. Pretty massive development last issue and this week (I assume) he gets his new costume (cos' its on the cover) I absolutely can't wait for it.

Invincible will hopefully be out next week but maybe not.

Need to hunt down The Boys. Its very annoying that I decide to get into it at Christmas time because places like Waterstones and WHSmith are retarded (like fucking everything it seems, you go in and they have volume 4-present, but no 1, 2, 3 etc) its like they don't want to make money.

I'm a few weeks behind on pretty much everything that isn't Spider-Man as I havn't been to collect comics. May try and get a delivery this week as no car.

And finally, the car I *plan* on getting is red, so prepare soonish for some videos and photos of the transformation of it into a Red Lantern themed car. :)_

Yeah I decided to give Spider-Man another try, I still wont spend any money on it but I am reading it. I still dont like the art but it seems a bit more toned down than the last time Ramos worked on a Spidey title.

Im not sure I like that they killed off Kingsley, hes been gone for so long and people have been waiting for his return, I just feel like this new Hobgoblin could have been introduced a different way. I dont mind killing off classic villians when its done right but when its done just to give a new character a push it always feels cheap to me.

Im not buying anymore trades this month until after xmas. Its very unlikely that people will buy me comic stuff for Christmas but I dont really wanna take the chance. After though I think im gonna try and catch up with GLC, I always mean to but a different series always seems to jump to the front of the queue.

Ive never liked Guy Gardner so I prefer GLC now, especially this weaponer arc. Only problem is that I find John Stewart a really boring character. Kind of just wish GLC was Kyles book and the rest of the corps were guest characters.

.....but if im really wishing about GL books then id rather have a solo Kyle book based on Earth.

I think next year we should start a monthly book club. We could pick a trade to read each month that we could talk about. TPBs tend to be pretty cheap but as we know there are other ways to aquire the books so we should all be able to join in.

Anyone up for that?

I'm definitely up for it, job permitting. Hopefully that'll be resolved soon....we will find out.

A lack of smiley doesn't constitute seriousness.

I just hate when people...push and prod, and "make fun", or somehow think they have the high ground cause they say "Burn!". Give a shit, do I?

^ That was serious, but more aimed to the general concept of "pushing and prodding" than you. Just reminds me of children. Which in turn reminds me of shit. Shitty panties.

A lack of smiley doesn't constitute seriousness.

I just hate when people...push and prod, and "make fun", or somehow think they have the high ground cause they say "Burn!". Give a shit, do I?

^ That was serious, but more aimed to the general concept of "pushing and prodding" than you. Just reminds me of children. Which in turn reminds me of shit. Shitty panties.

FEEL THE HEAT OF THE BURN, MOTHER FUCKER!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!