NEurope

Well I'm sure there were some delays due to the artist, but the fact that every Kirkman book is currently late suggests the writer must be to blame as well

both events are moving fairly slowly, especially with Flashpoint having only 2 issues left

still enjoyed both Flashpoint and Fear Itself

I do think this sums up Fear Itself quite nicely so far

142285077645b6d16c61e39a646aa2b4efe14939.jpg

Oh and I'm loving Batman Knight of Vengeance, Azzarello and Risso are a perfect team for Batman, plus loved the twist with the Joker

Martha Wayne

Flashpoint - best issue so far. 6/10

------------

Fear Itself - a mild issue in terms of action, but I thought the dialogue, character moments and set up was awesome, especially compared to "setup" issues of other (longer) events, because these events are bound to have them. Awesome.

some good guy hammers from Asgard? Or are Asgard just making badass stuff for themselves? I wanna see Cap and Iron Man with hammers/or whatever. :p

8.2/10

I havn't picked up for three or so weeks now, so I'm really looking forward to next week! GL finale! Triple! Super Dinosaur, TWD, Guarding the Globe, Chew, Ultimate Avengers x2 (I think) blah blah blah. :D

BATMAN YEAR ONE TRAILER

Just finished the 47-part Age of Apocalypse.

Really good. Obvious why it has a legacy. Some parts were stronger than others but really a good story/great ride overall.

I gasped/was shocked in the final issue (Omega) when Colossus

crushes Shadowcat

. Fitted his character so well. And just Generation NeXt in general stunned me (with fantastic art too).

I liked X-Calibre too. Tell me more, Mystique. Though I question where she was in the final battle.

1310130910.jpg

Considering he is one of my favourite artists, I kind of wish he would work with someone good.

Cool Fear Itself spoilers, potential spoilers but I'd imagine it would be unavoidable the way Marvel are these days.

"The Worthy"

1310142935.jpg

I love it. Daft will love the troniness.

Who's the queen of life with Cloud's sword? Mz.Marvel is on the left. Jewel? Echo? Spider-womb?

So far I figure from left to right:

Ms Marvel, Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Iron Man, I'm gonna say Jewel but not sure, Wolverine, Spiderwoman, Hawkeye, Spider-Man

I was thinking sword chick would probably be Valkyrie. Apart from that I'd say with confidence that Happenstance is 100% correct.

I had originally thought it was Valkyrie and looking more at the build you may be right. I just saw what looked like the top of an old Marvel Girl mask and for some reason associated the same mask with Jewel. The only other big female presence has been Black Widow but it doesnt look like her.

Flashpoint: Batman: Knight Of Vengeance is the best spin-off of the Flashpoint arc. I thought it would be Flashpoint: Abin Sur: The Green Lantern.

FLSPBKV_Cv3.jpg&w=505

Oh please, the woman with the large sword/hammer/thing is Storm. an early teaser asking who are the worthy grouped these people together, storm was one of them.

Storm?

...........................wreaks of "put a black character in"

OMG(Z) Paj and Chair have you seen the Cap dials? They're amazing. Proper awesome.

There is a Human Torch with removable AND gameplay linked Nove Flame!

Same kind of deal but with Captain America in ICE.

Maelstrom is DISGUSTINGLY powerful. He loves reducing people with 8 squares, speed by 2. He loves having awesome powers.

Kitty Pride can punch through walls.

Captain America with removable shield (game, not figure wise)

Falcon + Red Wing!

"The Captain" Cap with Mjolnir/hammer.

So cool!

Just read Flashpoint #3. Got to say I've gone from total meh to actually loving it this issue. I think it's because I read it just after Knight of Vengence #2 which is absolutely fucking fantastic.

Actually having so much fun with it. I agree that the first two issues of Flashpoint were slow but #3 felt pretty packed. I kind of wish they could have kept this fucked up universe for longer. Maybe have it for a year or two before the massive reboot.

Also read Superboy #9. It's all kind of gotten a bit lame.

And the latest Batman Beyond, at the end

when Wayne buys Wayne Powers back and says he's getting rid of Powers from the company name I was like FUCK YEEEEEEAHH!!!

Also, Wayne Incorporated instead of Wayne Enterprises? Nice nod.

Still need to catch up on Batman Inc. Haven't read it since like #3 and got all the issues.

Srsly, though, Flashpoint and Knight of Vengeance have re-enthused me. Was getting a little bored.

The space-stranded X-Men are coming baaaaaaaack (which we figured after recent events in Legacy, but ya. Confirmation.)

PolarisisBack.png

-What will Havok, Polaris and Rachel think of how things have been handled in their 4-year abscence? Whose side will them be on, come Schism?

-What will they have to say about the complete lack of effort made to look for them? Even though half of their team made it back to earth, and carried on with their lives (tbf one died)?

-What will Polaris have to say to her reformed daddy, Magneto? Both have more in common than ever, having lost their powers on M-Day, only to have them artificially reinstated.

-What sort of things will Rachel say to Hope, who is basically the current almost-Jean-but-not-quite on the block?

-Will Polaris' return finally give Iceman something to do/pine over again, further delaying the fan-demanded (currently entirely made-up) storyline where he comes out as gay?

Sew many q's.

I love how realistic-looking everyone on that cover is. Could be real people. Unremarkable in terms of attractiveness or not. Polaris being the obvious slut.

Read a (good) book and then talk to me.

But I know I havn't read a good book. :p

And......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss. Iceman needs to be in the spotlight more. Like...make him the next main X-Men character, like Wolverine and Cyclops...ICE MAN! He is the best.

So far I figure from left to right:

Ms Marvel, Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Iron Man, I'm gonna say Jewel but not sure, Wolverine, Spiderwoman, Hawkeye, Spider-Man

Odd that Captain America isn't on there. What with them pulling their shitty stunts to get him back in to costume an all for this event.

Well neither is Thor and as this was originally a Captain America/Thor event I guess everyone else is just the uber powered backup while Thor and Cap take on their respective bad guys. I assume Cap will take a while to take down Red Skull and Thor will take on whatshisface fear guy.