NEurope

I dont think he has properly (although I think there might have been a kind of what if story about it). Theres nothing really that says Superman would be a choice for a Green Lantern ring. Its all about willpower and ability to overcome fear. While im sure Superman has both theres nothing really to say that he has more than the other Earth lanterns.

There is a Daxamite in the corps though (kind of cousins to Kryptonians) that basically has all of Supermans powers) and Batman was offered a yellow ring at one point for being able to instill great fear.

Lex Luthor got an orange one too. :p

But Superman is a fucking pussy. He hasn't got a dime of willpower, he is a little bitch. Sodam Yat would punk his little pussy bitch ass.

Superman Prime/Superboy Prime VS Sodam Yat

sodam-yat-vs-superboy-prime.JPG

Lex Luthor got an orange one too. :p

Yeah I didnt mention that one because it was based more on proximity than a proper choice :p

Scarecrow and Mera loved the media exposure when they were handed their rings. Mera has experienced an unprecedented career comeback, a la J.Lo.

I didnt really think much of this months Batman Inc but it wasnt to bad.

I'm looking for Batman: No Mans Land (all volumes) but damn they go for stupid prices in some places.

If you can wait then the No Mans Land trades are being re-released this year. Amazon has them down for November so you'll probably be able to get them sometime earlier when they're released in the US.

Really doesnt seem to be your day, that link just redirected me back to the main site.

I'm going to Orkney and need some comic stimulation. Got all of AoA which I'm currently reading, what are some other good/long comic storylines/crossovers I should indulge in/acquire before I leave?

What about all the Identity Crisis/Infinite Crisis/blah stuff? I have no idea what they are apart from Dr.Light being a rapist in one, and Superboy Prime being in the other.

Identity Crisis is very good, launched DC into a darker place for a while. Infinite Crisis will make more sense if you have read Crisis on Infinite Earths but its not necessary. I know ReZ doesnt like it but I think thats more his dislike of most of DC than the quality of the book. It was an important event in the DCU which was also designed to make the DCU lighter after Identity.

Both books are very good in my opinion, Identity probably being my favourite as its more of a personal story while Infinite is universe spanning as it should be really (though still mostly set on Earth).

Also, if you read Infinite at some point then you can move onto 52. A very good weekly released story that showcased some of the lesser used characters.

Edited by Happenstance

God 52...was....ugh. My eyes were bleeding.

Erm.

Chew.

Dynamo 5.

Take camera, film reviews FTW.

Etc.

how could you not like 52?

it's one of the best things I've read

I don't actually remember it but I remember I hated it. Majority of my friends did too, including a heavy DC guy.

Its actually a pretty highly thought of series. Its a shame that Countdown didnt live up to it. While ive read all of 52 I still need to get the last volume, I just hate how DC do that with their trades. Why keep volume 1 in print but let the other 3 go out of print???

A riddle.

I have been away for a week but I have missed two weeks of comic book days, how is this possible?

Whats the news in the world?

I also hate cbr's new skin

Jesus you've been away a week already? Went quick. How was it man?

And...yes the new CBR is a piece of fucking shit.

It seemed the shortest time possible but at the same time and age.

I will post all when I have the time :)

Now answer my Layton riddle

You paid a hint coin! very well!

I get my comics a day later than when they enter the stores.

37 picorats

Sweeeet. Green Lantern + GLC next week.

And Guarding the Fucking Globe (finally).

Spidey. Ultimate Avengers vs Ultimates #6, Ultimate Fallout #1 too.

And Red Wing #1/

Sweeeet. Green Lantern + GLC next week.

And Guarding the Fucking Globe (finally).

yeah saw Ransom confirming that on Twitter the other day, hopefully issue 6 won't be far behind

Hope Kirkman has managed to get ahead on his scripts now that Walking Dead season 2 has started filming and we don't suffer the same delays as last year