N-Europe

Wii60 love is increasing!

Maiky-NiSuTe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think the VC was handled a little badly. I mean there should be a Japanese, and American and a European shop, but anyone should able to buy from any shop. If I want to buy a game from America, why not? Territorial loack-outs are one thing on actual games, but for a set of ROMS it's taking it to the extreme.

Well, I think the VC was handled a little badly. I mean there should be a Japanese, and American and a European shop, but anyone should able to buy from any shop. If I want to buy a game from America, why not? Territorial loack-outs are one thing on actual games, but for a set of ROMS it's taking it to the extreme.

on this i cant agree more!! but for now the wii isn't region free :( and i really think Nintendo should make it region free! same goes for the 360 tough...

setting regions is old fashion! look at the gba and ds they don't have any problems do they!

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday i was at the store and actually so the Wii60 love in action!! a child with her father bought a Wii and a 360 because they liked both consoles so mush. Dad who played several shooters (Halo 1 and 2 and Metroid on the x-box and the cube) loved to see Halo 3 and the new Metroid. while his daughter and wife were looking forward on getting there hands on Big Brain Academy. they also bought 3 controllers for the wii and ninchucks, raving rabbits and some other stuf incl lost planet for the 360 that i advised to buy

• 1 month later...
360 Sales are increasing in japan as ar the sales of the Wii while the PS3 stays level. it seams the Wii60 love even grabs the Japanese people.

WTF! XBOX360 sales in Japan are not increasing.

You only posting in your own topic to bump them.