NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

Capcom vs Konami

Ducktales... I played and finished it a few times on the Gameboy. I thought it was great, but I dunno how it would seem nowadays lol. I'm not even sure if Konami made it.

What about Darkwing Duck?! I also played that on Gameboy as a tike, them were the days eh!

Ducktales... I played and finished it a few times on the Gameboy. I thought it was great, but I dunno how it would seem nowadays lol. I'm not even sure if Konami made it.

What about Darkwing Duck?! I also played that on Gameboy as a tike, them were the days eh!

Capcom made both Darkwing Duck and Ducktales aswell as Chip N Dale

Capcom made both Darkwing Duck and Ducktales aswell as Chip N Dale

Well there you are, maybe Capcom have acquitted themselves better over the years than I'd care to credit them for. :heh:

If people were asking this back in the 16 bit era, then yeah I would have had to think a lot lot harder over this, and may have even gone with Konami. Games like Super Contra (Probotector), Pop N' Twinbee, Turtles in Time, ISS, Super Castlevania, Lethal Enforcers, Turtles Tournament Fighters, Axeley, Gradius and many more.

But the company has fallen to bits since then. Nearly all of it's classic series have failed to live up to the classic old days.

Capcom in the 16 bit days was also a power house with Street Fighter 2, Breath of Fire, Mega Man X, UN Squadron, Final Fight, Ghouls and Ghosts and many more.

But Capcom are still producing brilliant games, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Killer 7, Marvel Vs.

Sign in to follow this