N-Europe

Creative Zen V 2GB

Slaggis

Getting a Zune (:) ), so have no use for this. Only had it about 2 months, in almost new condition. Only marks are a couple of miniscule scratches on screen, hardly noticeable.

Comes with the driver cd, headphones, sync/charger cable and manual. Also works with vista perfectly and the casing doesn't scratch easily at all which is brill.

Anyone want to offer a price? I want to part with it asap so offer wat you thinks fair. :smile:

Battery life about 13 hours

1000 songs

Here's a Picture of it:

2005254067785762201_rs.jpg

LMAO...serious?

No, I just wanted someone to see the thread and offer me a realistic price. (it half worked :grin: ) I thought but saying a stupid price it might drum up some interest in the thread, but looks like it didn't, so unless someone wants to offer me a price? I'll put it on ebay.

No, I just wanted someone to see the thread and offer me a realistic price. (it half worked :grin: ) I thought but saying a stupid price it might drum up some interest in the thread, but looks like it didn't, so unless someone wants to offer me a price? I'll put it on ebay.

Nice tactic bud! lmao

£21? :) You know you want to =]

lol, push it up ever so slightly and its a deal, I can't be arsed with ebay, even though I know I'd get quite a bit more on there lol.

lol on ebay they go for 30 quid or so.

Thread can be locked, I finally sold it, found out a mate wanted one. Thanks for the interest guys.

lol, push it up ever so slightly and its a deal, I can't be arsed with ebay, even though I know I'd get quite a bit more on there lol.

lol on ebay they go for 30 quid or so.

Thread can be locked, I finally sold it, found out a mate wanted one. Thanks for the interest guys.

I would have paid £22 =[, that ruined my day.