NEurope
GoonFace

FM2006 demo is out

OMG go to sigames.com and you can download it. I'm loving the team talks at the moment. I managed to thrash Chavski 3-1 in the Community Shield even though Kompany got sent off thanks to a brace by Cavenaghi and a penalty by Lauren. Bring on November...

Sweet they got a mac demo for download, thanks for the heads up

EDIT: Getting raped on the download speeds 12 Days, 10 Hours and 19 minutes remaining..........

Another disappointing FM :(

Hardly any changes to anything.. And in my mind, they've got the player stats completely off in a lot of cases. I know that's just opinion, but back in the day I always agreed with SI's ratings of players.

I think I might buy Champ 01/02 again.

Only played one game because I wanted to see what the half/full time team talks were like, won a friendly against some crappy German team 1-0 and decided to lay into the players and called them as embaressent (should have scored at least 5 :indeed: ), which in turn led to Silvestre moaning to the press saying 'I loose my temper to easily' :hehe:

Joe, you must be joking right? There are a lot of changes.

The team talks really are a bitch. You have to know the right things to say in the right situations. For example I dominated the first half against Bolton, but it was 0-0 at half time. I encouraged the team and they literally fell apart and I ended up losing 1-0. In another game which was 0-0 at half time, I told the team that they can win this and theyu did, 3-0 :hehe: The team talks are a good addition, if you can use them to your advantage.